What is thyroid gland?
The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped endocrine gland that is normally located in the lower front of the neck. The thyroid’s job is to make thyroid hormones, which are secreted into the blood and then carried to every tissue in the body. Thyroid hormone helps the body use energy, stay warm and keep the brain, heart, muscles, and other organs working as they should.
What is hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is an underactive thyroid gland. Hypothyroidism means that the thyroid gland can’t make enough thyroid hormone to keep the body running normally. People are hypothyroid if they have too little thyroid hormone in the blood. Common causes are autoimmune disease, surgical removal of the thyroid, and radiation treatment.
What are the symptoms?
When thyroid hormones levels are too low, the body’s cells cant get enough thyroid hormones and the body’s process starts slowing down. As the body slows down you may notice that
- You feel cold
- you get tiered easily
- Your skin gets drier
- You become forgetfull and depressed
- You start getting constipation
- You get sleep more
- Your periods become irregular
- You r hair fall increases
- You start weight gain
What causes hypothyroidism?
EMOTIONAL CAUSES : Like depressesion, continuous grief, suppressed anger, sudden death of an closed one, contnous dominations.
• Autoimmune disease : in some people’s bodies, the immune system that protects the body from invading infections can mistake thyroid gland cells and their enzymes for invaders and can attack them. Then there aren’t enough thyroid cells and enzymes left to make enough thyroid hormone. This is more common in women than men. Autoimmune thyroiditis can begin suddenly or it can develop slowly over years. The most common forms are Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and atrophic thyroiditis. . Surgical removal of part or all of the thyroid gland. Some people with thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, or graves’ disease need to have part or all of their thyroid removed. if the whole thyroid is removed, people will definitely become hypothyroid. if part of the gland is left, it may be able to make enough thyroid hormone to keep blood levels normal
- Congenital hypothyroidism (hypothyroidism that a baby is born with Thyroiditis)
- Too much or too little iodine: The thyroid gland must have iodine to make thyroid hormone. iodine comes into the body in food and travels through the blood to the thyroidKeeping thyroid hormone production in balance requires the right amount of iodine. Taking in too much iodine can cause or worsen hypothyroidism.
- Damage to the pituitary gland : . The pituitary, the “master gland,” tells the thyroid how much hormone to makeWhen thepituitary is damaged by a tumor, radiation, or surgery, it may no longer be able to give the thyroid instructions, and the thyroid may stop making enough hormone.
How is hypothyroidism diagnosed?
The correct diagnosis of hypothyroidism depends on the following:
you should tell your doctor:
- about changes in your health that suggest that your body is slowing down,
- if you’ve ever had thyroid surgery,
- if you’ve ever had radiation to your neck to treat cancer,
- if you’re taking any of the medicines that can cause hypothyroidism— amiodarone, lithium, interferon alpha, interleukin 2, and maybe thalidomide,
- whether any of your family members have thyroid disease.
- Physical exam. The doctor will check your thyroid gland and look for changes such as dry skin, swelling, slower reflexes, and a slower heart rate Blood tests. There are two blood tests that are used in the diagnosis of hypothyroidism TSH AND T 4.
How is hypothyroidism treated In HOMOEOPATHY?
But in almost every patient, hypothyroidism can be completely cured. it is treated in homeopathy by constitutional medications which activates thyroid gland and which initiates release oh thyroid hormones ie t4 and tsh. to bring your T4 and TSH back to normal levels. Thus constitutional homeopathic medications restore your body’s thyroid hormone levels and your body’s function.
WHY HOMEOPATHY FOR THYROID?
Conventional treatment for thyroid involves a lifelong medication or surgery. Homeopathy is a best way to treat thyroid without any side-effects and also it is a painless procedure to cure and get relief from it permanently.
Conventional medication entails taking supplements of the hormones whereas homeopathy treatment for thyroid stimulates better functioning of the thyroid gland so that it can produce the hormones on its own.
Our immune system is under constant attack from toxins within air, water and food supply. These pollutants, over-stimulate our immune system, create autoimmune reactions and damage thyroid function. In Homeopathy treatment for thyroid, we provide constitutional treatment, which focuses on improving the function of the thyroid gland by natural means. The constitutional remedies will stimulate the body to reactivate thyroid secretions. In our thyroid treatment we will help to boost energy, improve circulation and thereby help balancing hypo as well as hyperthyroid functions. It may be also used as a supportive help for regulating both hypo and hyper thyroid functions.
Homeopathy treatment for thyroid can also reduce the dependency on external supplementation of the hormones and ensure good health
[10:14 PM, 3/24/2018] Drk Sir 1: Role of homeopathy in diabetics
[10:14 PM, 3/24/2018] Drk Sir 1: Healing with Homoeopathy
Homoeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology. Homeopathy strengthens the defense system and improves healing. Homeopathy can regulate sugar metabolism while helping to resolve the metabolic disturbances that lead to diabetes.
- Get good sleep for 6-8 hours every day. Studies have shown that people who sleep well - in a dark, quiet room - are better equipped to prevent migraine ‘attacks’
- Eat regular meals; skipping meals or irregular snacking can trigger migraine
- Exercise regularly; exercises and relaxation techniques, such as yoga, go a long way in easing migraine
- Avoid foods that may trigger migraine ‘attacks’ - like old cheese, chocolate, yeast, stale meats, monosodium glutamate (MSG), red wine, soybean and also coffe